Re: pseudo packaging task lists at medfloss.org

I just updated the view (http://www.medfloss.org/node/350) which is now also listing the following attributes per project:

- "License": the referring license(s) under which the project is licensed
- "Tags": tags that are used to classify the project at medfloss.org
- "Packages available for": packages provided by the community of the project
- "Available in non-stable Debian release": lists if the project is already available in "testing" or "unstable". If wanted I can also completely remove these projects from the view?

Please not that the last two attributes have just been added to the projects and still need to be updated at each project. If you feel like doing this for certain projects, just follow the description as given bellow in my previous mail.

Best regards,

Holger