pseudo packaging task lists at medfloss.org

Hi,

just some news from www.medfloss.org (formerly medfoss.apfelkraut.org / freemedsw.apfelkraut.org), one of this various meta-databases of medical FLOSS.

You may have noticed that you can specify per project, if it is already available as official distro package.

Now I just added some pages for you, based on this information:

Sorted by popularity (measured by number of views of each project - I know this is not the ultimate criteria, but the best I could get) you can see a distro specific list of projects, that are not yet available as official packages.

These lists can be found ...

- for Debian Med at http://www.medfloss.org/node/350
- for Fedora Medical at http://www.medfloss.org/node/351
- for OpenSUSE Medical at http://www.medfloss.org/node/352

Hope these can help you a bit in deciding which project should be packaged next or are worth to be added to your actual task list?! Please let me know in case you can think of additional information that could be of any use to you.

Best regards,

Holger

P.S.: General comments, improvement suggestions or additions to medfloss.org are also warmly welcome ;-)