FreeDiams: RPATH problem solved, upstream install target disturbs symlinks

Hi,

I worked around the RPATH issue of FreeDiams by patching[1] which is not
a really clean solution but works.  The patch file contains a comment about
my previous more clean trial.  Eric, perhaps you might like to read more
about this issue[2].

There is one problem remaining in the final package: The different SO
versions of the dynamic libraries are not symlinks but just identical
copies of these files.  While the temporary build directory contains
symlinks the make install target is mixing this up.  This also concerns
upstream and before I change the packaging I would like to let you know
about this issue.

My prefered solution in packaging would probably to skip the make install
target completely and be more verbose in the debian/*.install files to
let dh_install copy the symlinks directly.

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/freediams/trunk/debian/patches/20_no_rpath.patch
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/RpathIssue