Re: GNUmed Live CD for 0.6.0 is out

Am Dienstag 26 Januar 2010 12:42:51 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
Hi all,

Andreas invited me to check my work into subversion. Before I do that I would
like to discuss this issue.

I am using the Debian-Live project for the Live-CD. A while back I set up all
the configuration files (mostly manually) and every once in a while I run
lh_build to build the GNUmed Live-CD.

I have no idea how this can be helpful to the Debian-med project. I could
supply a tarball of preconfigured files. Anyone could add packages from
Debian-med to one of the config files and build it.

In my view this is not a clean approach. I clean approach would be to define a
package list and supply this list to live-helper.

This however only caters for pakages. The tarball conatains syslinux template
changes and a few more things. We would need to figure out how to get those
into the right places.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Sebastian