Re: dicomscope ready for upload

Hi Jörg/Marco,

  We are having some issue on the packaging of DICOMScope. I thought I
could redistribute it under the following license:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicomscope/trunk/debian/copyright

  But upon inspection, Charles discover this is not as clear as it
seems to me(*). Would you mind clearing that for us ?

Thank you very much.
-Mathieu

(*)

--