Re: Please review the copyright file of bwa.

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 02:20:13PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Could anybody have a look at its Debian copyright file? In exchange, I will
> review dicomscope.

I had a look and do not have any additions regarding the content.
However I'm curious about the formatting.  If the copyright information
should be expressed in RFC822 format you need to connect the paragraphs
by a line conteining "^ .$" to make sure it will be machine parseable.

Further comment:  If you replace your rules file content by

%:
	dh $@

You can spare the cdbs build dependency.