Please review the copyright file of bwa.

user debian-legal@lists.debian.org
usetags 548719 copyright-review-requested
thanks

Dear all,

in order to lower our rejection rate from the new queue, I propose to do more
systematically peer-review of Debian copyright files before the upload of new
packages. I proposed a method in the following URL:

http://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightReview

For your convenience, I have uploaded the new “bwa” packages on
mentors.debian.net. But of course, its debian directory is also in our
repository.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bwa
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/bwa/trunk/

Could anybody have a look at its Debian copyright file? In exchange, I will
review dicomscope.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy