Re: ODIN! (was: ODIN, anyone?)

Le Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:08:21AM +0100, Michael Hanke a écrit :

> For one thing I want to ask for your approval. I've put the -med
> packaging team as primary maintainer and me as uploader. However, I do not
> plan to inject a debian-diff-only version into the -med SVN.

Hi Michael,

as in Git each package has its own repository, the location is not so
important. However, if the Debian Med packaging team is the primary
maintainer, its members will maybe expect commit access.

So I would suggest either:

 - Ask the Alioth admins to set write access to all DDs (it is unfortunately
   not possible for -guest accounts) to the pkg-exppsy repositories, or
 - Be the first package in a git repository under the debian-med Alioth
   project, or
 - Move the Debian Med packaging team to the Uploaders, or
 - keep things as they are :)

PS: git clone git://git.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/odin.git gives an empty
directory… is 'git checkout debian/1.7.0-1' the correct command to populate it?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,