Re: Dcmtk in Group maintenance

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> I wonder if you might agree to maintain dcmtk in the Debian Med
> team.  This package is one of the last one which is relevant for
> Debian Med not in group maintenance.  IMHO we could fix #553495
> and commit to SVN (or at your preference to git).

> What do you think?

Hi Andreas,

I have to admit that I'm somewhat perplexed now. After our
discussion back in May last year [1] and also after checking the
the package changelog in SVN [2] I was under the perception that
DCMTK already went into group maintenance. This is actually one
of the reasons that made me step back from the first row with a
quiet conscience.

I have to apologize for any misunderstanding on my side that
might have caused this deadlock condition. What am I supposed to
do in order to resolve this issue?

Best regards - Juergen

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2008/05/msg00023.html ff.
[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcmtk/trunk/debian/changelog?rev=2800&sc=1