R-cran-psy in Debian Med team?

Hi Chris,

you might have noticed that your r-cran-psy package is part of the
Debian Med task psychology:

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/psychology

While browsing this page I realised that no Homepage field is mentioned
in the debian/control file and the package is not group maintained. I
wonder whether you are interested in maintaining the package in the
Debian Med team where also other people are working on psychology
related packages.  The advantage in this probably low maintenance
package which seems to be orphaned upstream would be that in cases like
the R 2.10 rebuild could be done in a coordinated effort.

Moreover I would really like if you would bring in some competence in
this field into the Debian Med team.

Whatever you decide it would be great if you would at least add the
Homepage field to debian/control in your next upload.