Re: [Pkg-exppsy-maintainers] Team maintenance of Praat?

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 08:22:36AM -0500, Michael Hanke wrote:

> praat is essential for psychological research on speech perception. The
> package should live where it would get the most attention -- regardless
> of the name of the team. ExpPsy can take it. However, we are probably
> the smallest of all candidate teams. So, if there is a chance that it
> would be better off staying in -science or -med that would be the
> preferred choice, IMHO.

Considering the fact that ExpPsy maintainers are also close to Debian
Med and Debian Science it is finally not really important in which
repository the package might end up.  So I probably will move on with
Debian Med except somebody disagrees.

Raphael, you had a lot of other packages.  Any other targets for
Debian Med or Debian Science we might have missed?