Re: OpenVista for Ubuntu

Hi Bhaskar, hi Jonathan

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 05:56:19PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Am Sonntag 22 November 2009 17:52:42 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
> > I remember there was talk on the Debian med list about a Debian package for
> > OpenVista.
> >
> Maybe this link is helpful.
>
> https://medsphere.org/download/project/gtm

I have downloaded

    http://launchpad.net/openvista-gtm-integration/mainline/0.8.6/+download/fis-gtm-5.3004a_5.3004a-0ubuntu1.dsc

and noticed that Jonathan Tai is set as maintainer of the fis-gtm
package.  Bhaskar, is this somehow related to your intend to build
(official) packages for Debian?  I would love to support this effort
inside the Debian Med team and I would suggest you keep our list
informed about the status and any problems which might occure.
With the current release plan I'm optimistic to get fis-gtm into
the next Debian release if we start with the bootstrapping issue
now.