Re: FreeDiams uploaded

Hi Andreas, Hi all,

So, I've made some bug corrections, files properties corrections and some improvements in FreeDiams. These are not yet published.

Le 4 oct. 09 à 22:33, Andreas Tille a écrit :
I commited packaging stuff for FreeDiams which splits the single binary
into two and also adds a doc packages.
Ok I'll make some changes with upcoming v0.1.2 (debug version). Doc path will be all lowered (doc/html/freediams)

I'm not completely happy with
this because when activating the rpath patch the dynamic libraries are
not found in the end.  This might be investigated later.
Yes I don't really understand this, you've defined the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in rules, so rpath is not necessary after installation ?
There are two rpath definitions :
- libs/rpath.pri --> used by libs and main app
- plugins/fmf_plugins.pri --> used by plugins
I saw in your diff that you only changed the main app / libs rpath, not the plugins.
Please, send me your complete error log. I'll try to manage this.

I have a question with the upstream program: Is there really a need
for asking the user to agree with the license?
Hummm, I'm protecting myself of any "reclamation"...
I'm not really inform of legal issues in Open Source software.
I must add a start message like this : "FreeDiams MUST NOT BE USED for automedication, please contact your doctor."

Eric