Re: MUSTANG -- Re: Upstream removing manpage attribution. WTF?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 09:41:59PM +1100, Arun Konagurthu wrote:
> Your juvenile self-indulgence and paranoia amuses me. While it was
> indeed a genuine oversight that caused your credit -- it was I who
> included your credit in first place, if I remember correctly -- to be
> deleted from the manual page, I will now *make it a point* to *remove*
> your man page from every future distribution of MUSTANG---

I really hope that on behalf of our users (meaning mustang users in
general using the Debian packaged version or not) will not really
happen.  I do not hope that a sequence of misscommunications finally
might lead to a step backwards.

> It would be a shame if Debian is sabotaged by sheer unreason!

Yes.  And I hope this can be settled quietly without making much noise
about a small thing.  I hope this point also became clear by my other
mail in this thread[1].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2009/10/msg00048.html