Re: Re-trying to present FreeMedForms

Le 16 sept. 09 à 16:35, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 04:18:31PM +0200, Eric MAEKER wrote:

Yes excuse me for that terrific mail.

The mail was OK. It's the site that left me with answers :-)
Yes there are works to do here ;)

months). It can do prescriptions from a french drugs database and
can be used to prescribe in an INN like way.
http://www.who.int/medicines/services/inn/en/

Are you aware of a download source for INN which is
importable into a database (IOW, not the PDF stuff the WHO
is offering).
Not exactly, my INN database is construct on the base of PDF files from AFSSAPS (french gouvernemental structure). And my INN database is french... acide alendronique not alendronic acid, and not fully complete (only INN known to interact are available).

And are you aware of any mappings between INN and ATC ?
Yes. ATC 5th level codes are INN when the code is full (like established by OMS)...
XDDXXDD == INN where X is letter, D number
http://www.whocc.no/
No way to find a free ATC database...

Karsten

Eric