more formally indicating the registration URL

Hello,

following up the idea of Andreas to flag those software packages that ask for a
registration of their users, I skimmed through the tango-icon-theme package and found the
following icons that I thought to fit:

/usr/share/icons/Tango/32x32/emotes/face-angel.png
(also found here in large
https://sharesource.org/svn/phoneme/theme/png/256x256/face-angel.png)

	I found it to fit rather nicely since we are requested to
	to be nice and register

/usr/share/icons/Tango/32x32/devices/stock_mic.png
(in large http://municipality.zlatograd.com/tango-icons/stock_mic.png)

	since we are opening a channel to talk back to upstream, I found
	this mike to be also rather nice.

I would be prepared to follow Michael's suggestion to flag debian/control files with a
separate URL for the registration and parse that information for the pure-blends' package
presentation scripts. Is there speaking much against such a pilot? Or should it rather be
a comment in the description in analogy to the introduction of the "  Homepage:" indication?

Many greetings

Steffen