post-inst message for autodock

Hello,

in the sake of our group maintenance I want to inform you about a somewhat unusual
post-inst message that I had added to the autodock package, toinform the users that
upstream needs funding to maintain their software.

The respective preliminary code I have just checked in. Upstream had (early on) asked
about the possibility of such a statement and I had said that this would possible. The
exact wording just arrived a few weeks ago.

I can imagine that not everyone of yours likes such extra lines during installation. The
reasoning to have it in is that upstream normally requests all downloaders to register,
which they consider relevant for their funding agencies, and with Debian we are
circumventing that registration. I think it is just fair and hope you to accept it as
well, with some hard swallowing, possibly.

Best regards,

Steffen