[VAC] LSM + French atlantic coast

Hi,

I'll be at LSM 7.-10. July and afterwards I will go with
my family to a small village close to French atlantic coast.
So I will have some net access when beeing in Nantes - but
consider me on vacation anyway - I will not stay the whole
time on the venue - I have some duties to "entertain my
family". ;-)

I'll be probably completely offline from 11. to 20. July.
I think I'll available via electronic channels from 23. July -
my first Day at DebCamp.  If some new problems with my packages
occure do not hesitate to fix them.  An old and unfortunately
not yet tackled problem is #529491 - it would be a really nice
surprise if I'd come back from vac and this issue would be
fixed. ;-)

See you at LSM / DebConf