Re: About FASTX-Toolkit and its possible redistribution in Debian.

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 01:25:43PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I found online a recommendation for libtool libraries to use the
> > CURRENT:REVISION:AGE standard.
> >
> > That's fine, I used 4:0:0.
> >
> > But where do the header files go ?
> >
> > is it to /usr/include/gtextutils-4.0.0/
> > or /usr/include/gtextutils
> > or something else ?

Is 4.0 the version of the package or really the library version?  Note
that both are not supposed to be connected to each other. If you start a
new shared library, the library CURRENT:REVISION:AGE triple should be
0:0:0 and then incremented according to the Versioning chapter of the
libtool manual.

Just checking.

Michael