Invalid dependencies

Hi there,

  When I install libvtkgdcm-tools on a debian etch, it pulls in a
dependency to libvtk5 which installs:

$ dpkg -L libvtk5
/usr/lib/libvtkRendering.so.5.0.2

However running gdcm2vtk I get an invalid reference:

$ gdcm2vtk /home/mmalaterre/Dashboards/Theralys/gdcmData/MR-MONO2-12-angio-an1.acr
out2.dcm
gdcm2vtk: error while loading shared libraries:
libvtkRendering.so.5.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

The solution is to install libvtk5 from unstable which provide
libvtkRendering.so.5.2

I am not sure what is the correct way to solve this dependencie ?

Thanks,
--
Mathieu