Re: Tasks: Typesetting addition

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Jan Beyer wrote:

A question which is somehow related to my above stated one: Do we
actually need a separate task typesetting in Debian Med or can we use
the one from Debian Science (which contains many more programs)?

Well, med-typesetting was just first. ;-)
Honestly I think we should provide a separate med-typesetting
package to comfort our users who might be "blind" about science
packages.  The question is whether we technically "synchronise"
the content as science-biology is doing with med-bio.  The technical
infrastructure to do so will be enhanced in the future.

If we
aim at a different group of people, then, of course, yes. But what, if
the groups actually are not so different, regarding their
"typesetting-habits"?

Just some thoughts...

The thought is good.  We might simply suggest science-typesetting
for the moment.  What do you think?