Re: Tasks: Typesetting addition

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Jan Beyer wrote:

I would like to suggest the newly-to-Debian-added package bibus as an
addition to our typesetting-tasks file.

Good suggestion. I just added ist to the tasks file and rerendered the
tasks page[1].

I am simply copying the packages description here:

Ther's no need to copy this - the tasks page generating code just recieves
this automatically.

I think, it would be a worthy addition.

Yes.  I'm a little bit unsure whether it is reasonable to use
kbibtex and bibus as "Suggests" and texlive-science, texlive-latex-extra
as "Depends".  This makes the former into a lower priority group.
Would you think they are all of equal importance.  This problem
becomes in this case specific relevance because of the overlongish
descriptions of the texlive packages (which I do not really like
but I have no idea how to enhance this - suggestions?).

Thanks for the hint

    Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/typesetting.html