Re: ElementalClinic Debian/Ubuntu

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:

There isn't a source package; another developer hacked together the build
scripts that generate that deb, and I'm not really sure how standard anything
about it is.

Well, if you have the scripts inside the debian directory the build process
normally created a *.dsc and a *.diff.gz file - this is what we need.

I'm willing to do some of the work of maintaining it, but it's
not something I'd have a lot of time for in the next two or three weeks.

Well, I think we do not care about some weeks.  Just remember that it might
be in your interest and save your time if people of the Debian project
might look at your package and users can obtain the package directly from the
Debian mirror.

Someone mentioned the libcgi-validop-perl dependency, which is here:

https://svn.opensourcery.com/public/projects/validop/trunk/

There may be other miscellaneous internal (unreleased) dependencies, too.  I'll
try to track them down and make them available as real Perl distributions.

Fine.  As Charles said he might be able to turn this into a Debian
package.