Re: ElementalClinic Debian/Ubuntu

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Today I came across elementalClinic. The website says it is opensource and
they provide access to the source in svn.

Thanks for the hint - I hae added it to our practice task at

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/practice.html#elementalclinic

Supposedly there is an Ubuntu package available from
http://svn.opensourcery.com/public/ubuntu/

Hans Dieter, could you provide a link to the source package.  Or would
you mind maintaining the package under the umbrella of Debian Med?

Please consider adding this to Debian-med.

Sure - if the source package is there chances are quite good.