elementalClinic in Debian Med

Hi Debian-med,

Sorry for breaking the thread but this is my first post.  We would love
to see elementalClinic included in Debian Med and are happy to work with
people to make it happen.

We currently have Ubuntu Hardy packages located at:
http://svn.opensourcery.com/public/ubuntu

Our source repository is located here:
https://svn.opensourcery.com/public/elementalclinic/trunk/

The scripts to build the package are not currently located in a publicly
accessible directory but we are working on making them accessible.

Please let me know about anything we can do to help.  We're currently in
crunch mode right now on a client project but should have time to work
on this in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Kroman                                              elementalClinic
Product Manager                                       Free your practice