Re: VCS information in task files

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 02:34:50PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Michael Hanke wrote:
>
>> Andreas just pointed me to the unfortunate situation that my packages do
>> not show up in the 'has VCS stuff' sections on the task pages --
>> although they all have public VCS on Alioth.
>
> Well, that's a missunderstanding, thought.  I was talking about the fact
> that you told me you are *working* on *not yet officially available*
> packages in some other Vcs than the Debian Med SVN.

Ah. Now I get it.

In that case there is nothing I have to _add_ to the taskfile ATM. The
only package whos status might be modified is 'caret', but since it
almost reached the top of the NEW queue I'd prefer to change its status
to an official package. ;-)

But I probably can remove AFNI -- since I gave up (due to licensing
issues that do not get resolved upstream). There is no VCS and no debian
diff to rescue.

We talked about mni-* previously and the task pages correctly mention
where the stuff is and it is waiting there till eternity.

Sorry for the noise,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke