Tasks pages also in Polish language (Was: Data packages. (with BitTorrent) )

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:

Le Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:49:41AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
AddLanguage pl .pl

which works for all languages except for Polish.

Maybe because it looks like perl script ?

The technical issue to render our tasks pages in Polish language is solved.
See for instance:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.html.pl_PL#fslview

If you would like to help on the translation side: There are a lot
of links saying:

   Translate description

Just go for it to make our native language support better!