Re: Micro Manager

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Paolo Ariano wrote:

after Imagej, could you fill this software is interesting :

http://www.micro-manager.org/

"is an Open Source software package for imaging and control of automated
microscopes", shutters, cameras and so on.

That's interesting.  I just added the following to our
tasks file:

Depends: micromanager
Homepage: http://www.micro-manager.org/
License: free
Resonsible: Paolo Ariano <paolo.ariano@unito.it>
Pkg-Description: imaging and control of automated microscopes, shutters, cameras etc.
 µManager is an Open Source software package for imaging and control
 of automated microscopes. Together with ImageJ, a popular image processing
 package, #Manager provides a comprehensive imaging solution - comparable to
 commercially available ones.
 .
 µManager software includes free device drivers as well.

Please specify the actual License (which 'free' license).

In the case we could start to make a Micro-Manager.deb

That would be interesting.  In case of trouble feel free to
ask for help here.