Re: PDF documentation.

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
>> I think that I will upload with a README.ftpmaster explaining that the
>> sources
>> will come in the next release and I prefer save the repacking work.
>> (Since the
>> figures are in binary format, I can not just dump them in the diff.gz,
>> or I
>> would have to uuencode them, explain, etc…).
>>
>> How does it sound?
>
> Reasonable.  Just go for it

We have infernal as another package that will have the PDFs included in the next upstream
version. Upstream has confirmed in an email to me that the PDFs are indeed, edited with
some MacOS X tools, _the_ _source_ .

I'll join your fight with that next version. The file to edit might not be
README.ftpmaster but README.source.

Best,

Steffen