Re: PDF documentation.

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:

I really completely agree. We currently have one package completely ready,
velvet, which rots in our SVN because I am unwilling to do the stupid work of
repackaging it without its PDF documentation (which includes having to do some
blahblah in debian/copyright, write a README.source and a get-orig-source
target in debian/rules). Shall we try our luck in the NEW queue and argue that
there are editors available?

Yes.

(Otherwise I will wait for next upstream release,

What is the estimated time to wait?

that will include the sources, that contain figures in… PDF format. Aaaargh!).

I do not think that ftpmaster will argue about figures in PFD format.  Ftpmaster
might be strict but I do not think that we should assume they are stupid.