Please review the copyright file of this package.

user debian-legal@lists.debian.org
usertags 511382 copyright-review-requested
thanks

Le Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 07:48:38PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

>   Package name    : libbio-graphics-perl
>   Description     : Generate GD images of Bio::Seq objects
> The Bio::Graphics::Panel class provides drawing and formatting
> services for any object that implements the Bio::SeqFeatureI
> interface, including Ace::Sequence::Feature, Das::Segment::Feature and
> Bio::DB::Graphics objects.  It can be used to draw sequence
> annotations, physical (contig) maps, protein domains, or any other
> type of map in which a set of discrete ranges need to be laid out on
> the number line.

Hi all,

If somebody proofchecks my the copyright file of my package as explained in
`http://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightReview', I will do the same for two of his
packages.

You can check it out from:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/libbio-graphics-perl

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,