Odin libraries usage scope

Hello,
(CCing the Debian-Med team, please keep it in your replies)
we want to provide odin through official Debian repositories, and I've come up
with a question, regarding the "packaging layout".

After a compilation, I see that some libraries are generated:

$ ls -1 *.so
libodindata.so
libodinpara.so
libodinqt.so
libodinseq.so
libtjutils.so
$

Those libraries carry their own include headers as well:

$ ls -1d ../include/*
../include/odindata
../include/odinpara
../include/odinqt
../include/odinseq
../include/tjutils
$

Are these libraries intended for "public use", or are they just internal to
odin?

If they're public, I will create proper lib*, lib*-dev and lib*-dbg packages
for each.

If, instead, they're for internal use only, I'd rather put them
into a private subdirectory, i.e. /usr/lib/odin/, and provide them via a
"libodin1" package (still with proper -dev and -dbg).

Kindly,
David Paleino
Debian-Med Team

--