GDCM 2.0.6 is out !

I have just release GDCM 2.0.6. See link for more info:

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/GDCM_Release_2.0#GDCM_2.0.6

I have completely rework the debian/* files so the package should be a
valid debian package out of the box.

Let me know if you find anything wrong,

Thanks,
--
Mathieu

 GDCM 2.0.6

    * Introduce the gdcm::PythonFilter (draft)
    * Fix compilation issue with mingw32 compiler on win32
    * Fix padding issue for UI
    * Add support for multiframes J2K
    * Initial support for writing compressed lossless JPEG & reversible J2K
    * vtkGDCMImageWriter would use the same UID for both Series and
Study (fixed).
    * New: vtkGDCMPolyDataReader for reading ContourData from RTSTRUCT objects
    * BUG: gdcm::Global would initialize Dicts & Defs too late
resulting in trashed structure at read time when called from multiple
threads at the same time.
    * BUG: Could not parse some PAPYRUS 3.0 file
    * BUG: would write Rescale Slope/Intercept for no-grayscale image
    * ENH: renomarlize Direction Cosines when needed.
    * BUG: Fix seg fault when Pixel Representation was missing
    * BUG: Would not rewrite correctly some invalid Philips images.
See also CheckBigEndianBug dev tool.
    * ENH: Adding debian configure files to generate proper debian
package (duplicate effort outside cmake for now).
    * ENH: Adding 3 news executable: gdcmorthoplanes, gdcm2vtk and gdcmscene
    * ENH: gdcmviewer has now an angle widget, contour widget and
balloon rep (just for fun).
    * BUG: vtkGDCMThreadedImageReader better support for ProgressEvent
and multi threads.

Release:

    * http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=137895&package_id=197047&release_id=609097