clustalw manpage

Hi,

I was checking out clustalw to introduce a minor mod to the manpage that I
uploaded for hardy the other day in clustalw 1.83 (LP: #182049). I discovered
that the manpage for clustalw was rewritten, so the modification is no longer
relevant.

However, I have two points:

I noticed that the copyright of the new manpage is not stated in
debian/copyright, which still refers to the older version authored by
Stephane Bortzmeyer.

While the the new documentation perfectly covers the use of options etc. it is
somewhat terse in explaining what the program does and I would like to see
the 2nd paragraph of the DESCRIPTION in Stephane's older manpage transferred
to the new one. Is there some particular reason for not doing this
(copyright)?

This is a trivial modification, so once these points are
clarified, "someone" :-) should commit the update.

Cheers,
Morten

--
Morten Kjeldgaard, Asc. professor, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology, Aarhus University