[VAC] 23.4. - 27.4.2008 Lohme (Rügen, Germany)

Hi,

I'll be probably completely offline for five days.  The "important" packages
I maintain are group maintained, NMUs for others are fine (even if I do not
expect any serious trouble).  There is one FTBFS bug #476063 open which I
hopefully be able to fix today even if some really strange things happen
here (I'll post something on debian-devel about this).  If it is not fixed
until tomorrow a NMU would be fine but I would prefer a patch because the
package needs several enhancements in packaging which partially are on my
local disk for the moment - so an NMU inbetween would just keep autobuilders
busy for less effect.

Other packages are in good shape so far.

In case someone is near the German Baltic See coast and wants to swap
keys and beer we should exchange mobile phone numbers.