Which debhelper compatibility level for the packages in our Subversion repository?

Le Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 05:51:10PM +0100, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

> Level 5 as default should be ok for existing packages atm.

I agree.

How shall we document it in our policy? We can either use "level 5", or
"highest level in Stable" as it is the same for the moment, depending if
we want to upgrade all our levels at each Debian release that contains a
major debhelper update, or if we think that we will sometimes want to
upgrade them during a release cycle because introduced improvements will
make a big difference.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy