Re: CtSim (Was: wxwindows2.4)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:

I've made a port to a newer version of wx version. However, it has a
runtime error that I've not been able to isolate.

I could submit a tarball of the newer version which compiles fine, but
has the above runtime error if anyone is interested in taking a look
at an updated source tarball.

My suggestion would be to put this tarball with a proper warning
on the ctsim web page and check in the Debian packaging stuff that
builds packages from it into Debian-Med SVN this would enable us
to reproduce the problem.  Could you please specify what exactly
you have to do to produce this error?