Re: Tracking WNPP bugs and other interesting software

Le Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:27:41AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> We should think about the usage of the wiki page DebianMedBio[4].
> I regard this page as a useful enhancement because it does some
> reasonable subgrouping and links to popularity contest.  I wonder
> how I could/should apply popcon stuff on the tasks page and whether
> we should implement some subgrouping as well.

Hi Andreas,

actually, the subgroups are almost the same already: just compare the
wiki page to the goups of the bio task:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks/bio?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

I made this wiki page mostly as a proof of principle. You are most
welcome to obsolete it by making a dynamically-generated version on
Alioth.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles