Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 01:09:22 +0000
Subject: [siteadmin-Support Requests][310647] debian-med and pkg-emboss are merging.

Support Requests item #310647, was opened at 2008-03-11 02:11
>Category: GForge
Group: None
>Resolution: Fixed
Tags: None

Initial Comment:
Dear Alioth admins,

The projects debian-med and pkg-emboss are merging. Everything important in the SVN has been transferred and the pkg-emboss project can be suppressed. What is the policy for the mailing lists of the former pkg-emboss project? Will they be archived or destroyed?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles

Comment By: Stephen Gran (sgran)
Date: 2008-03-14 01:09

Message:
Thank you for telling us your project is defunct.  It has been
removed.

You can respond by visiting:
http://a.d.o/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=310647&group_id=1

----- End forwarded message -----