Re: Out-dated web content

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:55:05 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> So any volunteers to cleen up our dental page??

I've just applied all changes.

By the way, are there plans to move the rest of the subpages (like
dental, imaging, etc.) to the Alioth pages as well? I think that most
pages are available by now, but e.g. dental still seems to be missing.
Should I exchange the static links to the Alioth project, where
applicable?

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | AMAZING BUT TRUE ...
Hamburg, Germany |   If you took all the veins from your body and laid