Re: Out-dated web content

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Menelaos Maglis wrote:
>
>> Debian web page:
>>
>> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/dental
>>
>> refers to GNU Dental  (http://www.gnudental.org/) a project no longer in
>> existence.
>>
>> Please cross-check and remove.
>
> Thanks for the hint.  I changed the URL in CVS to
>
>      http://code.google.com/p/gnudental/
>
> and hope this will stay for a while.  Any more detailed information
> is welcome.
>
> Kind regards
>
>              Andreas.
>
> --
> http://fam-tille.de

Hi Andreas,

thank you for the quick response. As I understand it, the "gnudental"
project is really dead.... The google page is the only remnant of it. I
was a member of the project and as far as I know there is no development
and no communication happening either on mailing list or via private
e-mail. All references to gnudental.org web site are being forwarded to
http://www.gnosysllc.com/ that has some sort of connection to the "Project
Leader" Kevin Ford <kf@gnudental.org>, <gnosys@jabber.org>,
<kf@gnosysllc.com> .  This project was, unfortunately, an ego trip by
Kevin Ford that went down very fast....

You may contact him (most likely at  kf@gnosysllc.com) directly for an
"authoratitive" opinion.

My suggestion, though, is to completely remove all references to that
project...

Regards,
--
Menelaos Maglis