Re: [Debian-med-packaging] emboss_5.0.0-4_powerpc.changes REJECTED

Le Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 04:32:07AM +0000, Debian Installer a écrit :

> Rejected: dm:charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org may not upload/NMU source package emboss
>

> ===
>
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
> override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Hi everybody,

I do not understand why it failed:

 - It says dm:charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org, so it knows that I am
   DM.
 - The .changes and .dsc files are signed by me, the maintainer is the
   debian-med packaging team, and I am uploader.
 - emboss is correctly detected as a DM-uploadable package in the QA
   pages.

I have transferred the package on my webpage; if somebody would like to
have a look:

http://charles.plessy.org/debian/emboss/failed-upload/

Have a nice day,

--