Re: gwyddion is in unstable

Le Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 08:39:57AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>  There are two ways to make
> it transparent for users which packages are in stable / testing / unstable:
>
>  1. Find a color scheme (may be also sorting scheme) that does expresses
>     in which distribution the official package is included:
>
>     stable     -> dark green   (perhaps listed on top)
>     testing    -> medium green (perhaps listed after the packages in stable)
>     unstable   -> light green  (perhaps listed as last section of offical
>     pkgs)
>     inofficial -> yellow
>     no pkg     -> red

Hi Andreas,

this is a good idea.

Actually, I was not writing that our dynamic pages must only reflect the
contents of Stable.

If everybody agrees, I would like to replace the microbio.wml,
imaging.wml and the other similar ones from
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med by summaries pointing to the
dynamic pages in Alioth. I would like to write them in such a way that
we only need to change them when key packages are added, or when enough
packages of similar functionalities are available. Because we are still
in intense packaging mode, I would like to wait until after the freeze
for doing that. The color-coded dynamic pages will be a nice complement,
in which users can see the latest developments that did not reach a good
consistency yet.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles