gwyddion is in unstable

Hi Debian-Med-people,

finally (thanks, Steffen, for all the unsuccessful uploads you had to do ;-)
), gwyddion (Scanning Probe Microscopy analysis) entered unstable last
weekend. I looked through some Debian-Med websites and wanted to ask if you
would like to add gwyddion or update them, respectively.

* http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging
should be updated (gwyddion can now be moved to the section official packages).

* http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/physics.php
Maybe gwyddion would also be a candidate for this task?

* http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.php
Maybe even a candidate for this one???

* http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedImaging
If you agree to add gwyddion, I can probably try to do this myself.

These are the webpages I found - maybe there are more - some of you know
probably a lot better.

Another question: Is there a policy on tagging of releases? Should I tag all
versions, which entered unstable, or is this not necessary or should I do as
I like?

Thanks for any comment!

Best Regards,
Jan