Status of gwyddion

Hi,

Gwyddion is on the Debian-Med imaging todo list (I just added
it to the tasks package) and there is a package on mentors
(including 4 month old WNPP bug).

Jan, what is the status of the package?  Do you need a sponsor?

I has a (very) quick lock and stumbled upon the lintian overrides
which override the warning about missing Python and Ruby dependencies.
Your arguing that you have a python | ruby | perl dependency sounds
a little bit weak.  I would personally depends from all of the
interpreting languages if the user might need them for whatever
purpose.

If you need a sponsor and we have found one in the Debian-Med
crew we should discuss this in detail.

Moreover I would like to ask you about your opinion about group
maintainance in the Debian-Med team.  This would mean that
the Maintainer is set to
  Debian-Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>
and the packaging stuff will be put into Debian-Med SVN.  Feel
free to ask here in case something remains unclear.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on Gwyddion