Re: [med-svn] r2788 - trunk/packages/dicom3tools/debian

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>>
>>> I'll check with the maintainer, otherwise I'll have to patch it myslef :(
>>
>> I commited the start of the patch - it does not yet compile because I'm
>> just lacking C++ knowledge.  I guess the usual porting advises combined
>> with some C++ knowledge should be enough to fix the problem.

I am lacking some dpkg/dpatch/quilt knowledge here.

I have no problem running:

 find . -type f -exec sed -i -e's/iostream.h/iostream/g' {} \;

But what is the command to generate the patch then ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu