Re: [med-svn] r2788 - trunk/packages/dicom3tools/debian

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

I'll check with the maintainer, otherwise I'll have to patch it myslef :(

I commited the start of the patch - it does not yet compile because I'm
just lacking C++ knowledge.  I guess the usual porting advises combined
with some C++ knowledge should be enough to fix the problem.

The idea is to help out upstream with a patch that shows our interest
in getting things fixed quickly.