ballview: Andreas is helped by Andreas

Dear all,

I just addded Andreas Hildebrand to our project who has continued the
works of Andreas Moll for the packaging of their BallView protein
structure inspection/dynamics/..whatever.. library.  Andreas is one of
the upstream researchers/developers of BallView, much like Sargis of the
mgltools is.

So, besides the mere exchange of software packages, Debian-Med starts to
connect researchers. This is good. The Nettab 2009 will be about
"Technologies, Tools and Applications for Collaborative and Social
Bioinformatics Research and Development" (www.nettab.org) and I really
think we should present Debian-Med there for exactly these reasons.

Best,

Steffen