Re: MedinTux needs french to english translators to spread worldwide

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, pierre-marie desombre wrote:

But, I think the actual mean of package is useful because multi OS.
I develop on debian (linux is magic for developpers), and I try the result on windows and next mac.
Because doctors are on those OS.

I know that in practice Linux is not that wide spread as it should be.
But may be solid packaging might be one brick to change this situation -
at least this is one of my motivations.

But i thought on a debian package too, for the linux thing . I'll see that on next free time, that it is difficult when your are a GP on practice ;-)

As I told you: Do not hesitate to ask here on the list for hints how
to start, useful examples or any technical detail.