Re: plink package in NEW

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

I also would prefer links to packages. It sometimes happen that the svn
version is not buildable because it is under work.

You mean links from which page?  From the auto generated tasks pages?
I tried to do so in case I was aware that a prebuilded binary package
exists.  For the specific plink package I did not really felt the
presure to change the information in the tasks files because I expect
it to be available from the mirror quite soon.  If you think this is
not the case please either add the link to the tasks file as Pkg-URL
or just ask me: Andreas, please add the inoffical package URL ...
to the tasks file.